We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Head of Operations - Brazil to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
As a Head of Operations - Brazil, your mission will be to achieve a cost-efficient, agile and autonomous operation that helps disrupt the online education market in Brazil. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Head of Operations - Brazil, you will be able to:
1. Team Building & Management
- Create the Content & CX team to define the market understanding strategy and thus define the courses that we will produce.
- Create, measure and scale the Brazilian Teacher Acquisition & Experience team, seeking to attract the best talent that will teach future courses.
- Create the operational team that will work with the Crehana Hubs in Sao Paulo: EPOs, QA, IDs, and the post-production team that will be required to set up the operation.
- Create and scale the Customer Happiness and Student Success teams, ensuring that the post-purchase service and student experience is of the highest quality.
- Build the teams in charge, conducting 1:1s, feedback sessions, and defining training for the teams.
- Measure the performance of the team's people to advance and achieve scale.
- Own the Ops Brazil payroll, optimizing resources to make the average course cost more efficient and at the same time increase the innovation and quality of the courses and content.
2. Build the Content Strategy and Teacher Acquisition processes and teams for Brazil
- Share synergies with the Latam Content Strategy and Teacher Acquisition teams.
- Ensure the delivery of quarterly Production Plans, gathering insights from all stakeholders in the process.
- Build Crehana Brazil's Teacher Acquisition & Experience strategy, aiming at a clear teacher persona and a clear process with objectives for each stage of the acquisition funnel.
- Represent and share within the Crehana team the different trends, opportunities, and improvements that could be made in other teams as a result of the work done in Content and Teacher Acquisition.
3. Build the production process in Crehana Brazil
- Replicate the process of other Hubs in Brazil to quickly set up the operation and achieve our established production and publication objectives.
- Work with the team to improve the teacher's experience, the output in both quality and logistics, and have a smooth operation.
- Own the efficiency, innovation and productivity of the entire course production team, measuring and increasing them month over month.
- Work directly with the Production Hubs to improve the current work process and meet the objectives without setbacks.
- Work directly with the Post Production team to meet post-production deadlines, and improve the Post, Motion and QA workflows.
- Work with other teams such as Student Success, Product-Tech, Marketing, B2B, among others to align and improve the stages of the production process.
- Be the owner of all the documentation, data tracking, and meetings related to the process to constantly improve it.
- Be the owner of the Operations budget document, monitoring and making decisions about the forecast and monthly results.
- Identify, measure, and be the owner of the operational metrics of the process as well as quality metrics.
4. Build our Brazil service teams: Customer Happiness and Student Success
- Work with the product team to differentiate the channels and service tickets between Latam and Brazil.
- Achieve competitive response and resolution times compared to the rest of the Latam teams.
- Create the mentor network together with the Student Success team, ensuring the quality of the contact points as well as the response time.
- Deploy the Live Education strategy for Crehana Brazil.
5. Build and scale our internal Content Generation squads
- Build the content generation team and define the processes required to achieve high efficiency and meet our month-over-month goals.
- Define the brand positioning strategy for the editorial content, with help of the editorial team.
You should have:
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Proven experience with Performance tracking & People management
- Cost Management & Budgeting experience
- Data-driven mindset
- Student-centric mindset
- Leadership, organization & time management skills
- Effective communication and high-impact presentations
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem resolution & risk management
- Adaptability to change
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. More than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.