We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager in Ciudad de México to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Sales Enablement Manager will be to own and build the Sales Training & Enablement team, developing the Sales Trainers and supporting their deliveries, as well as delivering training yourself when needed, applying adult learning principles in a dynamic, fast-paced, and customer-centric organization. You’ll work with team members in all departments to ensure the success of our development initiatives which are based on 3 principles: training, enablement, and performance optimization.
The ideal candidate will have experience in training, coaching, sales, and/or sales performance. This individual will have strong organizational agility, and be comfortable managing shifting priorities, organizational change, and multiple stakeholders.
If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Sales Enablement Manager, you will be able to:
- Serve as a consultant to the Sales leaders to define the training priorities and resource allocation on an ongoing basis, with a clear and measurable strategic business goal in mind.
- Achieve sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews for the Sales leaders across the region.
- Prepare and complete action plans by supporting the development and implementation of global programs to scale sales training across the teams, complete audits, identify trends, determine sales training system improvements, implement changes, and solve problems.
- Develop job resources by communicating with the sales teams about information systems, maintain libraries and databases, build interactive and integrated job support systems.
- Develop managerial results by orienting new managers, conduct management training programs, provide learning resources, coach individual managers and sales trainers (direct reports).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and enablement solutions, measure return on investment, and impact on business readiness.
- Liaise with key partners, including sales operations, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to leverage synergies in resources and training programs.
You should have:
- Advanced written and spoken English (besides local language). Spanish/Portuguese is a plus.
- Minimum 5-years experience working in L&D, training / enablement, sales, or sales performance roles supporting a B2B sales organization (program delivery experience preferred).
- Minimum 2-years experience leading L&D, training / enablement, sales, or sales performance teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience acting as a coach or consultant in a business setting to Sales Managers and Directors. Sales coaching preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-team sales organization, managing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated self-confidence, business acumen, and an interest in presenting to large groups.
- Impeccable attention to detail, project management skills, and organizational skills. Sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to present information clearly in an engaging manner (through client work, internal training, etc.)
- Strong understanding of adult learning and behavioral change theory and models.
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.