We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a General Manager in São Paulo, Brazil to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a General Manager in Brazil will be to manage Crehana ́s business operations, implement effective strategies to increase our market share and make Brazil the #1 territory for Crehana by building a world class team and operations. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As General Manager, you will be able to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing territory goals.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, market share, and business plan objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved.
Brazil expansion strategy and delivery
- Craft a strategic vision that is aligned with where Crehana is going.
- Lead our go-to-market strategy and execution to reach growth objectives.
- Plan and deliver our quarterly and annual growth strategy to increase market share.
- Expand our footprint by opening teams in new cities in Spain.
- Maintain and project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Evaluate team performance.
- Maintain and develop direct relationships with key partners and customers.
Monthly, quaterly and annual reporting and planning
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting presentations to leadership and team.
- Analyze, consolidate and present accounting and financial data on a monthly basis.
- Assist and manage board relationships including territory reporting.
You should have:
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Proven experience in scaling a team/product
- Proven experience in developing and implementing growth strategies
- Above-average effective communication and collaboration
- Strong operations and financial capabilities
- Strong decision making
- Stakeholder management
- Data driven mindset
- Customer centric
- Leadership, organization & time management
- Critical thinking
- Problem resolution & risk management
- Adaptability to change
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.