We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Strategy and Operations Analyst to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Strategy and Operations Analyst will be to support Crehana’s explosive growth through data analysis and modeling and defying and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives across different areas of the organization. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Strategy and Operations Analyst, you will be able to:
- Run key analyses and business cases to assess and flesh out select initiatives through synthesizing external/market facts and data and using internal data sets
- Define, track and lead cross-functional business operations to ensure functional teams, such as Marketing, Sales, Product, Operations and Human Resources, achieve their OKRs
- Craft reports, dashboards, data models, and analysis to supervise, lead and provide insights on critical metrics and support decision making and action plans
- Diagnose gaps in performance and work closely with team leaders to provide actionable solutions and plans to ensure successful implementation, execution, and iteration of critical initiatives
- Define project management methodologies, control processes, and ways of working in order to measure and continually improve processes and initiatives performance against targets
- Run cross-functional working team meetings efficiently and effectively, with the ability to connect dots and influence key decisions
You should have:
- 3+ years work experience involving analytical rigor as typically seen in, but not restricted to, functions like finance, business operations, sales operations, etc., or industries like consulting, banking, etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience with experience providing business insights and recommendations from sets of data
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analyses (e.g. content analysis, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g. cluster analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics)
- Ability to understand, organize, and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences
- Self-starter attitude who is flexible and can work in a fast-paced or unstructured environment. Ability to navigate ambiguity and bring clarity and structure with limited direction while balancing competing priorities and deliverables
- Excel and BI Tools (e.g. Tableau) experience
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.