We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Head of Revenue Management to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Head of Revenue Management will be to build and drive the strategy around pricing and packaging, constantly optimizing through elasticity testing & experimentation to drive efficient growth. This role is an outstanding opportunity to develop cross-functional, and cross-product expertise in digital pricing and packaging strategy while getting exposure to a variety of high-priority products and market expansion initiatives. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Head of Revenue Management, you will be able to:
- Develop, execute and track short, medium, and long-term initiatives to increase profitability on all of our pricing plans globally, on the back of thorough analytical analysis;
- Design experiments to test our prices and offers (e.x.: elasticity of demand, statistical significance, control groups, etc).
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision-making.
- Build sophisticated analytical models that further our understanding of the business. Create and present compelling actionable road maps around your findings.
- Manage the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards. Establish monthly cadenced business reporting and meetings.
- Partner effectively across various organizations (HR, Finance, Data Science, Enablement, Success and Marketing) to drive insights for the business
- In partnership with the Data Science team, own and enhance data sources and data reporting to gain scale and address new requirements
- Work cross‐functionally to drive the execution of go‐to‐market strategies
- Participate in key strategic projects and long-term transformational initiatives
- Define and implement the right Go-to-market approach (Segmentation, Planning, Headcount Allocation, Territory, and Quota Distribution).
- Build/automate reports/dashboards in Tableau/Salesforce that allow the team to get a clear snapshot of their operations with both leading and lagging indicators.
You should have:
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of statistical, analytical, or strategic development experience. 2+ years of SaaS pricing or strategy experience is preferred
- Proven experience with and strong understanding of advanced analytical methods and forecasting and/or demand planning
- Knowledge of forecasting and/or yield management
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Working knowledge of both Tableau and Salesforce. But if you are not quite there, let's talk anyway.
- Strong experience in creating Excel models and manipulating data
- The capable project manager can juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written (English and Spanish).
- Ability to interact and influence decision-making processes at multiple levels
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.