We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is conformed by people from all over the region. We all work towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and now we are the EdTech with the highest investment fundraising in Series B in Latin America. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, Rethink Education and General Atlantic, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Learning & Development Associate to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America.
Your mission as a Learning & Development Associate will be to participate in the construction of learning spaces and professional development projects that contribute to growth of each Crehaner according to their expectations, objectives and the organization requirements.
If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, this is the perfect role for you!
As our Learning & Development Associate, you will be able to:
- Assess training needs through surveys, retrospectives with crehaners, application of diagnostic tools or conversations with Managers and Team Members.
- Organize training spaces for the different groups of crehaners (Crehana’s Leadership Academy, Crehana Learning Sessions, Crehana Insiders, etc.).
- Design and implement different metrics to evaluate the success of the projects in which you participate.
- Support in administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling trainings, coordinating registrations, follow up con L&D benefits, management of external suppliers, etc.
- Participate in the management and follow up of the team's professional development programs (Performance Review, Career Path, etc.).
- Remember that this is a fluid role that can change over time according to the needs of the team.
You should have:
- Two to three years experience in similar functions
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of technological tools for project management
- Knowledge of training needs diagnosis
- Knowledge of instructional design (Plus)
- Advanced English Level
- Organized and structured, but flexible for changes and urgent requests
- Strong Attention to Details
- Great Communication Skills
- Sense of urgency
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.