We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Art & Design Lead LatAm to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Art & Design Lead LatAm will be to help Crehana become the biggest and strongest EdTech brand in Latin America by establishing its Brand Identity across channels and communications, also you will have the opportunity to develop innovative ideas and maintain the quality and creativity of Crehana’s cross functional communications. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Art & Design Lead LatAm, you will be able to:
- Oversee the art department by hiring, training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff
- Lead the creative development of Crehana’s communication assets, including: print, online, mobile, and audiovisual materials; collateral materials; and internal and external corporate communications.
- Supervises a team of creative copywriters, creative designers, production artists, and creative freelancers. Along with managing and guiding the creative work of external agencies.
- Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and internal client service.
- Collaborate with members of the Brand, Social Media, Marketing, Content, PR, Comms and Media teams to develop effective communication strategies.
- Create presentations and project plans, meet with partners and clients, and ensure a successful representation of the Crehana Brand.
- Analyze market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance.
- Support, guide and advice in the creation of content within the Crehana Brand Identity.
You should have:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Creative Director, in charge of the look and feel of campaigns and promotional materials, this position requires the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced artist.
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.