We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Brand Manager LatAm to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Brand Manager LatAm will be to help Crehana become the biggest and strongest EdTech brand in Latin America by ensuring it´s recognition and positioning and that it becomes exciting to customers. They will plan ways to promote Crehana’s umbrella brand and B2C, B2B brands, products and services, it is also responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across marketing campaigns and cross functional communications.
If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Brand Manager LatAm, you will be able to:
- Shape and communicate the Crehana brand and sub-brands, value proposition and help achieve overall positioning in our markets.
- Study our users and audiences to discover new needs and insights, and craft every interaction to build brand love.
- Develop successful Brand strategies and marketing campaigns across channels to ensure growth and that our products and services meet customers’ expectations, whilst building the credibility of the Crehana Brand and sub-brands.
- Analyze the success of brand campaigns and create successful and cohesive brand reports by collaborating with colleagues across multiple departments and BUs (such as Marketing, Social Media, Creative, PR, Comms and Content).
- Manage our Brand Budgets (monthly, quarterly and annual) and a supportive team of Brand Coordinators in Spanish-Speaking markets and Brazil.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing, Social Media, Content, PR, Comms and Media guilds to ensure brand consistency and cohesiveness within their own strategies and projects.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive landscape, consumer needs, and track the Brand’s performance.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, with 1 - 3 years experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager.
- A clear understanding of our business objectives, user/audience segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success.
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to other stakeholders within the company.
- Excellent understanding of our Marketing funnel, identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind. Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (and preferably Portuguese).
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.