We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Social Media Manager LatAm to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Social Media Manager LatAm will be to help Crehana become the biggest and strongest EdTech brand in Latin America by creating amazing content and growing our Social Media presence.
If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Social Media Manager LatAm, you will be able to:
- Manage Crehana’s social media strategy, including plans, ideation, concepts, outreach, detailed timelines and budget for Spanish-Speaking and Brazilian Social Media.
- Establishing a strong and consistent message across all social media platforms and their community management.
- Project Manage all tasks between Social Media content and Social Media creative needs, ensuring proper and timely deliveries.
- You’ll be in charge of generating and implementing proper measurement and reporting on the performance of all social activities. Monitoring, benchmarking and conducting competitive audits.
You should have:
- A minimum of 1 year working as social media manager and content creation in digital or tech industries. With a focus on B2B, preferably.
- A passion for social media and content creation, with a thorough understanding of new technologies, trends and ways to cut through a cluttered environment.
- Exceptional creative, copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience with influencer marketing with a proven ability to manage bloggers and online influencers.
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.