We are a start-up that aims to transform Latin America through education. Our team is based in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia, and works towards the same goal: to make everyone's professional dream possible.
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Project Manager LatAm to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Project Manager LatAm will be to rally internal and external stakeholders across functions—from product and marketing managers, to creative copywriters and designers. You will be challenged to deliver the compelling and innovative work that makes Crehana unique. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Project Manager LatAm, you will be able to:
- Connecting all key collaborators and stakeholders including our Brand Managers, Creatives, Designers, Producers, PR, Product, Marketing, Social Media, Media Strategy, Operations and Comms teams.
- Supporting key projects and campaigns to optimize workflows and deliveries, maximize relevance and ensure competitive advantage.
- Drive force in our Creative and Social Media teams by leading the project management of multi-channel projects and campaigns.
- Drive the planning and strategic implementation of projects and processes.
- Partner and consult with Brand, Marketing and other business units on project coordination, establishing and communicating detailed timing and deliverables, managing product milestones and logistics, and helping to set clear expectations with stakeholders.
- Build connections across the organization and within projects, mitigate risks and roadblocks, and communicate roles and responsibilities throughout the project workflow.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 0-2 years of project management experience.
- Ability to adapt, manage and execute projects in several different stages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at one time.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, initiative and accountability
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (and preferably Portuguese).
- Ability to build strong relationships and instill confidence with a range of stakeholders.
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Crehana, we don't just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.